Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Spotlight on Julie Harms

The Traveling Vineyard
Love what you do…
Do what you love…
One day I was looking for something to do with my friends; so I figured I had a great idea… I would do a wine tasting. Well to my surprise I goggled "How to do a wine tasting" and I found the Traveling Vineyard... Almost 4 years later, I am having fun, learning about wine and earning a supplemental income. As a single mom who works full-time I find this a great relief I get to keep doing all the extras and get to meet some great people at my tastings!

It is very exciting for me because I never got to travel. Since I have started in 2006 I have been to Boston (once a year for our annual HARVEST), Las Vegas, Austin, and have even earned a company incentive trip to Napa Valley!!!
Ask me about my first tasting (how many wine openers did we break???) I have great stories and great friends around the country now!!!

I learn something at every tasting I do and now I host local team meetings and offer video conferencing training or conference call training to my team members local and long distant... I can't believe I am now educating and teaching about wine. It is such a great experience when your guests have that "aha moment"

I would love to host a tasting for you and your friends or maybe you are interested in finding out more about my TTV team! Please let me know if you are interested, and I will teach you how TTV can change your life...

~ Host ~ Taste ~ Learn ~ Earn ~ Shop ~
Cheers To You, Julie


Book your Wine Tasting today!
Here’s what you can expect at a Wine Tasting Event with The Traveling Vineyard:
• Five full bottles of wine for you and your guests, as your first host gift.
• We'll even bring the glasses and take them home so you don't have to wash them
• Postcard invitations and an evite provide
• Enjoy a fun and informative wine tasting in the privacy of your home
• Earn discounts based on the success of your event

Join My Team!
Here’s what you can expect if you join my Wine Tasting Team:
• Excellent support and training
• Local team meetings ~ if you are long distant I will use video conferencing software to help
train you
• National conference call for training and recognition
• Enjoy a fun new career as you learn and earn!
• Excellent product to market!

~ Host ~ Taste ~ Learn ~ Earn ~ Shop ~
Cheers To You, Julie
732-539-3936
winetastingathome@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment